Ready for the future with tradition and values
1946 – Founded by coppersmith Erhard Hinke, the company quickly gained recognition, specializing in the manufacture and assembly of tanks and containers for the brewing and dairy industries.
1967 – Hinke began processing stainless steel, becoming Austria’s leading supplier of containers and tanks for breweries. As demand for large containers developed, Hinke was able to build a customer base in the food, juice and chemical industries.
1970 – drawing press and flanging machine acquired
1993 – E.&P. Hinke Kft founded in Hungary
1996 – The Hinke head office in Vöcklamarkt, Austria, along with Hinke KFT in Tamási, Hungary, became wholly-owned subsidiaries of the BWT Group headquartered in Mondsee, Austria.
1997 – strategically aligned to handle the special requirements set by the pharmaceutical market
2001 – All BWT AG project companies were combined with the wholly-owned Christ AG subsidiary, headquartered in Aesch, Switzerland, under the name Christ Water Technology Group (CWT).
2006 – recuperator manufacturing for pure steam and WFI production
2008 – New offices were built and the production floor expanded.
2009 – The company produced its 10,000th container.
2012 – Hinke Tankbau GmbH became an independent, stand-alone company.
2016 – Takeover by the German company KASPAR SCHULZ Brauereimaschinenfabrik & Apparatus Institute E.K.