For over 20 years, we’ve worked to implement the specifications required by the pharma tech industry. That’s one of our main areas of focus. It’s reflected not only in the workmanship of our tanks and the project engineering associated with the task, but also in our documentation and after-sales, making us a reliable, lasting partner for you.
Should you require, we will accompany you during the Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) to the extent agreed upon
- final inspection
- riboflavin test
- dye penetrant inspection
- X-ray fluorescence testing
- documentation review
The Hinke advantage
- geometric freedom!
- PED / GMP / FDA-USP / ASME (without U-Stamp) / ATEX
- materials 1.4301, 1.4571, 1.4404, 1.4435, 1.4539, etc.
- independent yet close cooperation with authorized inspection agencies
- mechanically polished (electrolytic) to Ra <0.5 µm (small tanks to Ra <0.4μm)
- incl. limits on the delta ferrite concentration
- incl. agitators, fittings and equipment
- custom designed duplicate systems for heating/cooling
- applicable insulation systems
- static design according to AD 2000